Friday, January 10, 2020

Updated Fillmore Review


Hey, guys! Today, I'm going to be taking a look at the 2019 Updated Fillmore diecast! He's a car from last year that I really think went under the radar. As they have already done with some of the other Radiator Springs Townsfolk, Mattel has re-released Fillmore with an updated facial expression closer to his precision series release. He also has brighter colors than his older releases. When it came to who in the main cast of townies would get an update next, I never expected Fillmore. In my opinion, the older Fillmore still holds up. His model and expression were completely fine, unlike, say, the original Sally's.


(By the way, For the purposes of this review, the new Fillmore is in the middle, the original is on the left, and the precision series is on the right.)

I guess Mattel thought Fillmore's model was fine, too, as it is barely different than his original release. In fact, aside from a different mouth, (and the eye plate), I Really don't see any new differences with this model, aside from it being a little bit smaller, but, I may be mistaken.The other major change, aside from his expression, are the colors. Most of Fillmore's decals are now way brighter and more vibrant, which I don't mind, but I think they may be a bit too bright, compared to his past releases.



In the end, this Fillmore is a fine upgrade from his original model. While I would've prefer a different car, like, say, Sheriff, to get an upgrade instead, I'm still very happy to have this new Fillmore. Anyway, guys, those are just my thoughts! Let me know what you think in the comments! Thanks for checking out this post, and make sure to check back soon for more! Bye, now!

No comments:

Post a Comment