Friday, May 7, 2021

New Mini 3-Packs Haul from Wednesday!

     I was really surprised to see the next wave of Mini Racer 3-Packs in a Target near me less than three weeks after I found the last wave. This latest wave of 3-packs continues to include some very cool and ambitious minis that really shows what the Mini Racers can do. Most notable is Tractor, who looks incredibly good(even though the front wheels don't roll) but I think that Dexter Hoover is really cool, too(even though he's missing his flag.) High Impact is sort of a dud to me, I wish that the other cars in the pack were more interesting. Unlike the other packs, where the new release really made the pack desirable for me despite the dull other cars included, I feel like High Impact (although she looks great) really isn't too interesting, and I wish that the pack included a Thunder Hollow racer other than Fishtail (Again) and a Chester Whipplefilter instead of (Again) the innacurrate Lightning. But those are just my thoughts! Let me know yours in the comments!


    (oh...and I also picked up the 2021 Erik Lanley and Alex Carvill pack to repaint. Those are there, too.)

No comments:

Post a Comment