Thursday, May 20, 2021

New Haul, Just in Time!





Now that I'm filming my Ty's Cars Four fan film, I was starting to get concerned that I wouldn't be able to find some of the last cars I needed for it in time. Luckily for me, I was able to find the cars I needed in the nick of time, as well as some other cars I've been looking for: Hot Rod Louise Nash, Pam Wheeldarrow, "Dash" Boardman, and Blind Spot, who I got to repaint. All of these cars are really great, and do'm glad that I was able to find them just in time....but as for which of these cars will be in the movie and what they'll do, you'll just have to find out on June Ninth, when I release my Ty's Cars Four fan film!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks! Those are some awesome finds!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Personally, I see the NASCAR series as non-canon, I think it's just for fun. I wouldn't consider them "actual' racers, personally.

    ReplyDelete