Thursday, May 6, 2021

2021 Birthday Haul!



 I'm very happy with the cars that I got for my birthday back on Sunday (May Second). These are all older releases of background characters that I've wanted for a while, and they include:


Milton Calypeer

Timothy Twostroke 

Milo

Mary Esgocar

Haiki

and Kimberly Rims and Carinne Cavvy





These are all very good older releases, and I've wanted Milton ever since he came out in 2009, so he is really a highlight to me! I also think it's really cool to have Milo, as I see him as a very underrated release, and he is the first car in my collection that I have ever bought on the original Final Lap Collection card! All of the others are great, too, and they will all fit nicely in my collection and in my upcoming Cars Fan Film, where they can help fill out the scenes.

No comments:

Post a Comment