Tuesday, March 30, 2021

NASCAR Crossover Wave 2 Haul

 I am ecstatic to be among the first to find the new second wave of the Cars-NASCAR crossover racers! My stores didn't get the first wave in, so I was only ever able to find Jackson Storm, but I am so glad to now have Lightning McQueen, Chase Racelott, and the New Characters-William Byrev and Carston "Ace" Dillon. These are all great, and Byrev and Carston are great fan service, as they bring back two sponsors cut from Cars 3, Shifty Drug and Sidewall Shine. As someone who is not interested in NASCAR, I do not have a connection with the real-world racers that these two are named after, but the returning sponsors make these among my favorite releases of 2021 so far! 




Oh, and I found the Sputter Stop Racing Tractor, too. I've got to say, these tractors were cooler at first, and I feel like we're getting too many...I'm still a fan of them, though, and they are incredibly well detailed. 


Let me know your thoughts on these cars in the comments!

2 comments:

  1. awesome, man and yes Robin tales fighter, you can never have enough tractors

    ReplyDelete