Monday, April 5, 2021

Ty's Cars 4: First Teaser Poster

 I recently announced my Ty's Cars 4 Fan Film, a fan-made continuation of the Disney-Pixar Cars Series. This is a look at the first poster for the movie, featuring the first look at a new, custom-painted Cruz Ramirez inside of my custom Dinoco Mack, surrounded by the press and fans. But Mack and Cruz aren't
the only new customs here...in the crowd, you can spot a custom-
painted green press car, as well as a new custom Maddy McGear, with Golden memorabilia on her instead of her usual red and yellow accessories. What does all of this mean? Tune into Ty's Cars 4, releasing June 9, 2021, to find out, and keep checking the blog and my YouTube channel for more updates!

2 comments:

  1. Awesome can't wait for this, I had some cars ideas that I want to make a fan film of like What will Cars 4 look like, maybe a prequel and etc. Maybe one day we can collaborate on something one day if you like?

    ReplyDelete