Tuesday, March 16, 2021

First Minis of 2021!

 I finally found some of the new 2021 mini racers back on Saturday at two different Targets. I am incredibly excited to see all of the new minis coming out this year as the toyline expands to include more cars from other parts of the franchise. While these two packs aren't my favorites of the new line of 3-packs, they are still great! The first pack I found includes Dinoco Chick Hicks, the King, and the exclusive of Bling Bling McQueen, who I think looks great, with the exception of the wheels, which I feel unfortunately could have been done far better.
I also found the new Racing Center 3-pack with RRC Lightning McQueen, Cruz, and Kurt. While I'm, not the biggest fan of all of the Racing Center trainees, Kurt is the first one to get the mini treatment, and I think he turned out very well. I also picked up the Easter Buggy, which I was very HOPPY to find before Easter(see what I did there? I...I'm sorry for that pun.) Let me know your thoughts on these in the comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment