Saturday, March 6, 2021

Finally, Some New 2021 Cars!


 Finally, after weeks and weeks of searching, I've found some new 2021 Cars! I found four at Target, and the fifth car (Green Ramone) at Wal-Mart.

The updated Green Ramone looks nice, and I'm glad to see them continuing to make updates to old Ramones

Mildred Bylane is a rerelease that I didn't expect to see, but I'm very glad that it happened!

Suki is a car that has been rereleased time and time again, but I have somehow never gotten her until now. While she isn't the most exciting release, I'm always happy to get any new Cars 2 background characters!

The Easter Buggy McQueen is a very surprising release to me. Cancelled back in 2018, he is finally out. I'm really happy to get a new variant of the Hudson Hornet Piston Cup McQueen, as it's one of my favorite paint jobs of his.

And finally, the Racing Red Jackson Storm is way, way cooler than I thought it would be. I love how this Jackson looks with his metallic Red paint job, and I can't wait to open him to take a closer look!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks! I see it as a "surprise to be sure...but a welcome one," to paraphrase Palpatine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great scores my Walmart and targets stores still don’t have that much 2021 stock. The only cars I found is the one with Will Rush and some remenance of the Floyd Morgan case.

    ReplyDelete