Monday, October 5, 2020

The Headlight Zone Returns!

     Last October on my Youtube channel, I created a short series called The Headlight Zone in celebration of the Halloween season. And now, I've brought it back for this year! This year, The Headlight zone will be returning for a new episode every Monday in October, alongside the finale releasing on Halloween. In a parody of the classic Tv Series The Twilight Zone, each episode of The Headlight Zone features a mysterious short story with a twist ending. It's also hosted by Sterling in a reference to Rod Sterling, who hosted The Twilight Zone. The first episode, "Racing Again" is up now on my channel (link Here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=48J2egZwWEY&t=3s). Check it out if you want to, and let me know your thoughts in the comments of this post!


11 comments:

  1. I just watched the first episode, It's great to see the series return!

    btw, in my series I'm introducing a character who is going to help you catch the big mutated bird, he's a maserati with a bunch of different colours. Do you maybe have some ideas on what his name should be?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I’ll try to come up with a good name...let’s see here...

      Delete
    2. little fact about the Maseratti, he has a Ittalian accent

      Delete
    3. I’ve got one. Stefan DeMotora.

      Delete
    4. That sounds like a really good name, thanks!

      Btw, a box just arrived...

      Delete
    5. Do you know which customs you’ll be making?

      Delete
    6. yeah I do, but only one problem: some of the cars I bought turned out to be variants which I don't own, they are minor variants which most people wouldn't care about, but still...

      here are the customs I'm going to make
      Dinoco heli: Lemons helicopter
      Lemons: lemon customs
      Fabulous hudson hornet: don't want to spoil the future of cars universe
      the two sarges and official tom: blackfire army team (althought the normal sarge is a variant)
      Cruz: me as a non-next gen (but this is also a variant)
      Max Schnell: Pyotr Racinov
      Kori Turbowitz: Candice
      Charlie Checker: Patrick Pace (of course not his PRO variant)

      Delete
  2. I have a quick question: When is Cars Adventures Lap 2 season 6 starting?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Funny you should mention that, because It’s starting today!

      Delete