Saturday, October 10, 2020

New Mini Racers and Endurance Racers Haul!

 I stopped by Target and Wal-Mart today, and was really happy to find the new Mini Racers 15-Pack featuring the Brand new Next-Gen Vinyl Toupee Racer, Will Rusch. I don't usually buy the larger Mini Racer Packs, but I picked this one up because there are several cars included in it that I don't have: in addition to the exclusive Will, I was also missing Blind Spot, Leroy Hemming, Sheldon Shifter, Conrad Camber, and Jack Depost.

    At Wal-mart, I found the second wave of Endurance Racers: Ed Truncan and Rich Mixon, who was somehow mislabeled as Tim Treadless.... While Ed is very similar to his regular diecast, I really like the differences with Rich's color scheme. 

    Anyway, that's my haul for today. Let me know your thoughts in the comments and check back soon for more!




12 comments:

  1. Wow! Nice haul!

    somehow I'm getting the feeling Miguel's review is going to happen in 2021 XD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol I’ll get around to him...I’m a bit more concerned about Race Team Sarge...I forgot I even got him.

      Delete
    2. well, if either of them are not reviewed before the begin of november, I'll start reminding you to review them

      Delete
  2. Just watching the review of the 15 pack. interesting to see that there's also a Dutch translation, that might mean this pack is coming here...
    (I probably won't buy it, but who knows)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, it had way more languages on it than the usual cars do...

      Delete
  3. That zombie sound you make for the zombies in cars adventures sounds pretty good, I guess you based it on the zombie sound effect used in movies and other people's videos?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just traded my marbles with my brother for some cars, now I got Marco, Marcello, team 95 Sarge, Miles Axlerod, Dotti and Flo with tray new, another lenticular the King (don't know what to do with that), and Cigaler, Rod 'torque' Redline and another referee pitty for customs

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Those are great! I'm not sure what you could do with that Lenticular King, though.

      Delete
    2. I think I'll just put him in my duplicates box

      Delete