Friday, October 2, 2020

Drive-Ins Cars Haul! (And Faregame!)

 While the newly released Cars Drive-in series is not available in my area, a family member of mine was on a trip last week, and stopped by a grocery store, and was able to find them for me. I got P.T. Flea and Flik, both of whom I didn't have before. I also got Sulley, since mine has a broken horn. Also at that grocery store was Faregame, who was cancelled back in 2017. When he was finally released this year, I never found him, but I was so glad that he was in that grocery store, so I could finally complete my Demolition Derby Racer collection. Let me know your thoughts on these cars in the comments!



7 comments:

  1. Nice! Always great when you've got family helping you with collecting

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just ordered a bunch of cars online, mainly for customs, but also got a few new ones:
    mini adventures cruisin' McQueen
    mini adventures race rods Red
    mini adventures RS police department Sarge (at leas I think that's his name)
    Bindo
    Nigel Gearsley with flames
    Damaged Rod torque Redline (replacement)
    Brick yadley with camera
    Ghostlight Ramone

    rest are for customs
    Don Crumlin
    Charlie Checker (you can already guess who I'm making)
    Grem
    Acer
    Petrov Trunkov
    Vladimir Trunkov
    Cruz Ramirez
    Kori Turbowitz
    purple Ramone
    Sarge
    Race team Sarge
    official Tom
    dinoco helicopter
    Fabulous hudson hornet
    Max Schnell

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow! Those are great! And that’s a lot...I can’t wait to see what you do with the DINOCO helicopter! And I’m really excited to see how your Patrick Pace turns out!

      Delete
    2. Well,I can't wait to see it either, but I need new grey paint first...

      Delete
  3. 5 days til my birthday im having a planes and cars party

    ReplyDelete