Sunday, August 2, 2020

Target Haul!












I stopped by a Target that I don't usually go to today, and I'm definitely glad I did! While I didn't find the new color Changers singles, which were what I was looking for, I was able to find the new Stunt and Splash Red Playset, which I got for its exclusive Fabulous Lightning McQueen Color Changer. I was also able to find six singles: The very nice looking Silver Dinoco Cruz and Silver Jeff Gorvete, Cars 1 Piston Cup racers Ponchy Wipeout and Dirkson D'Agostino (who is one of my personal favorite racers, so I'm very glad to finally have him), the hilarious Palace Danger Finn McmMissile, who I love for his over-the-top facial expression, and, probably the least exciting car: DJ, who I got as a replacement for my original, which has been broken for some time now. Anyway, let me know your thoughts in the comments, and make sure to check back soon for more!





11 comments:

  1. Those are great scores! I also got Dirkson a few weeks ago (although mine is the pre-cars 2 release)
    also, I'm back from my break.

    ReplyDelete
  2. currently catching up on cars adventures, I knew Steve Hearsell would appear with that mysterious car around XD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. also just watch the color changer video, with the whole celsius thing, 0 degrees Celsius is the temperature where water freezes, so maybe that helpes with understanding the temperatures

      Delete
  3. Also, that Finn's expression is me when somebody irritates the sh*t out of me.

    ReplyDelete
  4. He's also like MAN YOUR STATIONS! RED ALERT! RED ALERT!

    ReplyDelete