Wednesday, July 22, 2020

Welcome To Radiator Springs Series Haul!

Despite currently being on a break from my Youtube channel because I got my wisdom teeth removed yesterday, I decided to stop by Target to see what they had. I was able to find the entire first wave of the new Radiator Springs Classics/ Welcome to Radiator Springs series, which each include an either re-released or new accessory, alongside a bumper sticker. (I also found a four-pack for the series which included Sarge and a cone, which is not available as a single.) I decided against getting the cars in the series that I already had, as I didn't feel the need to spend money on some diecasts I already had just to get their accessories. In the end, I picked up the two cars in the series that I didn't already have: the re-releases of Blowing Bubbles Mater (who comes with a hay bale from a 2017 4-pack) and the re-release of the original Sally with tattoo, who includes a table from a 2013 2-Pack.

17 comments:

  1. Those are some great scores! maybe you could've also picked up the RS McQueen, since you said yours was really damaged, and you would have the phone which would be good for your Radiator springs

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good point, I forgot I wanted to get a replacement of him. I'm not really sure if I will, though.

      Delete
    2. How different does he look from his China version?

      Delete
    3. His eyes are definitely smaller.

      Delete
    4. Not sure if that is an extra reason to get him, but at least it's a noticable variant.
      I'm definitely gonna get him since it's on the ECDE list...

      Delete
  2. for some reason I just counted your entire collection
    you have:
    751 1:55 scale cars (that I know about)
    977 cars in total (including mini racers, disney store etc.)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow. Thanks! By the way, I found the missing Redline Pitty yesterday! So, you can add him to the count!

      Delete
    2. Nice! Sadly you'll never find that other missing Guido.
      count:
      752 1:55 scale
      978 cars in total
      I forgot to say I counted the planes diecasts with the cars diecasts

      Delete
    3. That new mysterious car is already one of my favorite characters! especially since we don't know if he's good or bad. it's also hard to tell what he is, since he's watching the townies, but not directly interacting with them, so if he's a badguy, he's not like the usual ones who directly do something if they see the townies (I still feel like he is kinda like the mysterious cars from my series)

      Delete
  3. Sally with tattoo without tattoo XD
    I already knew about it, my friend Radiator Springs Network also discovered it when he got it first (he lives in Germany)

    ReplyDelete
  4. just wondering, what happened to boosting the collection/monthly haul videos? you only did one for January. did you forget to do it for the other months or is there another reason?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. btw, I'm gonna be doing a week without wifi this week, so I'll read your answer on Tuesday next week

      Delete
    2. Okay. I'm not sure why I stopped doing the monthly hauls. It just kind of happened that way. Some months I just don't get many cars. I will try to restart them though, they're fun to make, as I get to look back at the past month of videos, and they do pretty well.

      Delete
  5. yay and by the way your doing a great job with season 4

    ReplyDelete