Friday, August 14, 2020

Target Haul (For the Most Part...)

 I went to a few stores today, and finally found the new Color Changers. While, unfortunately, they weren't all there, I was still able to get Brand New Mater, Dinoco Cruz, and Bobby Swift, my favorite of those being Bobby. I was also able to find the brand new Mini Racers 3-Pack with the first look Chase Racelott, Paul Conrev, and Metallic Jackson Storm. I'm always really happy to get new characters in the mini 3-packs, and since my stores don't carry the blind boxes, Paul is great to finally get. 

Then, I stopped by Wal-Mart, where I finally got Miguel Camino. Despite having both his metallic and silver variants, I was actually missing the regular Miguel, so it's great to finally have him!


15 comments:

  1. I have the original silver miguel from 2012, I need to get the normal one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome haul! Glad you finally have Miguel, (maybe you could pick up another one for a Fernando Alonso custom).

    Also, when I get home I'm gonna start working on something to do with cars adventures... (No it's not a compilation)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Okay! By the way, for my channel's three year anniversary, I've decided to start a series reflecting on the older seasons of Cars Adventures. In Each episode, I'll be talking about four or five seasons, and talking about what happens in them and who was introduced in them and all that. Is there anything you think I should say about seasons one, two, three, and four?

      Delete
    2. Actually, change of plans, each episode is only going to focus on one season. I just filmed the episode for season one, and it ended up being twelve minutes.

      Delete
  3. i love cruz and mater and bobby swift

    ReplyDelete
  4. María dolors was me, I don't know why but when I published the comment, my mom had her account in my computer and I didn't noticed, and I am also ivan cano garcia, as I told you once, now I have a youtube channel.

    ReplyDelete
  5. ok I finally fixed it, damn it, google is cinfusing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey Ty, would you like to sponsor a car in the 100 racers competition? You can choose any WGP racer, piston cup racer, demolition derby racer or custom racer as long as I own them (except Lewis Hamilton, Max Verstappen and Fernando Alonso)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. can I be a lil torquey pistons racer???

      Delete
    2. Thepiston11 yeah sure, you can sponcor Ralph Carlow

      Delete
    3. I can choose anyone, huh? Can I choose Cal Weathers?

      Delete
    4. Yes of course you can choose him, I kinda expected that

      Delete
  7. YEEES, I FIXED IT!!! After a year!!

    ReplyDelete