Tuesday, November 17, 2020

Ebay Haul!


 With my stores slowing down recently when it comes to getting new stock in, I decided to order a few cars off of eBay, and they recently arrived:



First off, I picked up Lightning Mcqueen with Bumper Stickers. This is the first time in over a decade that I've gotten a car from 2008, so it was really cool get him for his older style of packaging. This Lightning is not only special to me for that reason, he's also special because he was the first ever chase release!

I also picked up Alberto, someone who is currently available in a five-pick (Which I forgot about when I ordered him). The five pack that he's in currently is a rather boring one, and I have everyone else in it, so buying Alberto's single release online was the way to go for me.

I've been trying to get every variant of Nigel Gearsley for some time now, he's my favorite World Grand Prix racer, and I thought it would be fun to set a challenge like that for myself. Unfortunately, I've been really slacking in this challenge, as I haven't gotten a new Nigel since Christmas of 2018. I've finally decided to expand my Nigel collection by picking up his metallic variant, released back in 2011/2012 as a Toys "R" Us exclusive, and not re-released since.

   Finally, I got one loose car: the 2013 release of Holley Shiftwell with screen. I've wanted to get either of the two variants of Holley with screen for some time now, but I could never find a good deal for either of them until now. I don't usually buy loose cars, but this Holley came in great condition, and even included the little trackpad accessory that came with her original release.

Anyway, that's it for this haul. Let me know your thoughts in the comments and make sure to check back soon for more! 

4 comments:

  1. Can I be in your next interview please? This is crazy cars Canada btw

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm not sure when the next interview video will be, but I will let you know!

      Delete
  2. Yeah, 2013-2016 are my favorite years for the line.

    ReplyDelete