Saturday, May 2, 2020

2020 Birthday Haul!

Here are the cars that I got for my. birthday today!
-Vic Vanley
-Van-San
-Cupcake Lightning McQueen
-Wasabi Mouth Mater
-and Metallic Cal Weathers!
I'm super excited to have all of the cars, especially Lightning, Mater, and Metallic Cal, (A car that I had been hoping to be released since metallic Bobby Swift came out two years ago!)
I am also getting Dale Roofolo, but he hasn't arrived yet.
Anyway, thanks for checking out this post, and let me know which car is your favorite! It's a hard choice for me, but I think it may be Lightning or Mater!

16 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday Ty! amazing haul!
    by the way, here's my birthday gift for you: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=31hkKdHLWTw

    ReplyDelete
  2. also, my favorite from your haul is definitely metallic Cal.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ty I am so happy I can finally comment on your blog because it’s been a while since we talked

    ReplyDelete
  4. i after so buddy amazing birthday haul i dont even have any of those and how much are those tokyo mater diecast?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I'm not too sure how much the Tokyo Mater cars are, but I don't think they're too expensive.

      Delete
    2. It depends on the car, for example: Kabuto is not that rare, so he won't cost much. Other cars, like Bye Bye Car, are really rare which makes them expensive

      Delete
  5. Hey! It's BGM Reviews(Studios). I've finally made an account so i can use this blog! Awesome haul and Happy belated Birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I guess you're waiting for Dale to arrive for your collection video?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, but now I also need to wait until I've opened the rest of my new cars.

      Delete
  7. i love lighting and mater but i like lighting best and i like tys profile pic from chelsea paris

    ReplyDelete