Sunday, March 1, 2020

Cars Adventures: Lap Two Begins!

Hey, guys! Today, I've released the first episode of Cars Adventures: Lap Two on my Youtube Channel! It is a continuation of my original Cars Adventures Series, and is a great jumping-on point for anyone who is interested in getting into the series. And, now that I am making this series, I will be more active both on Youtube and here on the blog! After every five or so episodes, I will be releasing a post here discussing the episodes, and pointing out any behind-the-scenes info or Easter eggs that I want to mention!

The first episode, entitled "One Last Race" is up now, so make sure to check it out if you're interested, and leave any of your thoughts on the episode in the comments section of this post! I'll see you guys soon!

Check Out Episode One Here:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SIIuErwhXww&feature=youtu.be

3 comments:

  1. episode one was awesome! the final shot makes me excited for the rest of the season, it also reminded me of the mysterious cars from my own series, since the only thing we see is him looking at the good guys, and we don't know what he wants yet

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, everybody, sorry for the lack of new episodes/videos in general this week. I've been really sick, so I'll be back to making videos when I'm feeling better.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So Lap Two is like your equivalent to Steven Universe: Future.

    ReplyDelete