Sunday, January 31, 2021

Cars Adventures Returns February Seventh with a New Season!

 I'm proud to announce that my Cars series, Cars Adventures-Lap Two will finally be returning from hiatus on February seventh! The next season will mainly focus on the Tuners, as they come face to face with a familiar threat in Japan. Meanwhile, back in Radiator Springs, the townies continue to deal with their own small problems, including a group of annoying paparazzi cars that have started following Lightning. I may be releasing a trailer for the new season before it begins, but I'm not to sure. What are your theories for this season? Let me know in the comments!

5 comments:

  1. All I'm hoping is, the segments with the tuners will be chaotic but I also hope that it's not as chaotic as Cars Adventures Lap 1: season 31 was (I think the familiar threat in Japan might be Herb Curbler because he was set loose by Jackson in Lap 2 season 5 and Steve Hearsell brought him to Moscow and then Herb got away and knowing Herb, he definitely has a few bones to pick with Boost so maybe Herb teams up with Aiden and Hector the Dissector? Just a hunch)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I already know, but not gonna spoil anything...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Do you know, though? You'll just have to find out...

      Delete
    2. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete