Friday, June 26, 2020

Vacation Haul!

I'm currently on vacation, so I decided to go to a Target and a Wal-mart to see what cars they had. I ended up finding four: The 2020 re-release of Kevin Shiftright (the Clutch Aid racer from the first Cars movie), Kris Revstopski with a white flag (a very uninteresting variant, in my opinion, but still a nice one to have, as, not only is her flag a different color, but her expression is a bit different as well), and Muddy Rust-eze Racing Center Lightning McQueen and Silver the King. Muddy Lightning and Silver the King are some of my favorite cars released so far this year, so I'm very glad to finally have them, even if the King's wheels are blue on this variant and don't match very well with the rest of him....Anyway, let me know your thoughts in the comments, and check back soon for more!

15 comments:

  1. Wow awesome score! You now got the entire team clutch aid right?
    I think that the reason the rims on the king are different from the rest because it resembles the color of the original paint job. they did the same (kind of) with Jeff, Miguel, Tim and Jackson.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I'm actually missing one of the Clutch Aid cars: the metallic Dino Draftsky never released in America.

      Delete
    2. I meant you have all of the three generations of clutch aid, but yeah, that's the only clutch aid car you're missing (if you don't count rubber tires cars)

      also there are only a few next gens you own that haven't joined any group yet:
      Eric Braker, Spikey Fillups, Noah Gocek, Harvey Rodcap, George New-Win and shifty drug next gen
      and J.P. drive is interesting, since he did appear with the evil next gens during the halloween party, but later he also got crashed by one of them

      Delete
    3. I think you're right with what you said regarding the silver collection. The new silver Jeff has yellow wheels instead of the silver ones on his previous regular and silver releases. They're making the wheels the color of the regular car.

      Delete
    4. (that didn't happen with Lightning, though.)

      Delete
    5. I'm not sure, but I think it also didn't happen with Raoul, but we haven't seen him in the package yet so who knows.
      btw, if you find the old silver racer Miguel somewhere (like in a thrift store or a garage sale or something like that) do you think you'll buy him? since he has a noticable difference

      Delete
    6. Yeah, I probably would. But, is anything else different with him?

      Delete
    7. let me just check

      1. eyeplate
      2. rims
      those are the differences I could find, did Disney Docket have a review of the thailand one? if so, maybe look at that for differences, I can't do that right now because I have to sleep

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. I actually just came home today. It was great! I wish I could've uploaded more videos, but the WIFI where I was was so bad that I couldn't. I was able to film about 13 episodes of Cars Adventures to upload throughout the month, by the way!

      Delete
    2. Awesome! I'm looking forward to those cars adventures episodes

      Delete
  3. when is Cars Adventures Lap 2 season 4 starting?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. In just a few days, actually. It'll start on July 10th

      Delete