Friday, April 3, 2020

Cars Adventures: Lap Two/Season Two Update!

On April Fool's Day, I made a false trailer for the next season of my Cars Adventures: Lap Two Series. Now, it's time to give some real information!

*Note-This post contains major spoilers for Cars Adventures: Lap Two/Season One.*

I will be taking a break from my Youtube channel, T Toy Reviews Ty, for the next week. It's just a Spring Break that I give myself every year. This means that Cars Adventures will return on April 15th. Now for some details on the season itself.

-This season will pick off soon after where the last one ended, with DJ, Boost, and Wingo teaming up with Finn, Holley, and Jackson Storm as they go undercover in a town that is secretly full of criminals.

-This season will also see Lighting returning home to Radiator Springs, back in his Fabulous Lightning McQueen paint job.

-Lightning will have to readjust to his old life in Radiator Springs, while the tuners must adjust to their new role as undercover agents.

-This season will, much the season one, feature some self-contained episodes in Radiator Springs, while also featuring the usual, overarching story.

-You can expect all of the usual characters to return, as well as the new characters from season one (Such as Edwin Kranks)

And, finally,

-Cruz will return with a bigger role.

I hope that information holds you guys over until the season starts! While I won't be active on Youtube this week, I will still be active over here, posting and responding to comments! Bye, now!

4 comments: